Deals and Discounts from Bob Jenson Air Conditioning
Hey what's service without a good deal! Check back here for discounts, coupons and cash saving offers updated throughout the year. Mention the offer over the phone or show your technician directly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and we'll hook you up!
Free Service Calls For Life
When you sign up on our maintenance program we’ll waive our diagnosis fee for any repairs as long as your a member. You only pay for the repairs themselves, saving you hundreds of dollars.
A/C Tune-up Coupon
Save 10% on an A/C Tune-up and make sure your ready for the summer season! Simply mention this coupon over the phone or shown your technician while he is on site and we’ll hook you up! Offer expires 5/31/13. Not valid with any other offer from Bob Jenson A/C.
Angie’s List Member Discounts
Sign in to your Angie’s List account and navigate to our Contractor page to see our exclusive Members only discounts. These are not valid with any other offers from Bob Jenson A/C.
Ask for our Senior Discount and get 10% off any repair or maintenance! Not valid for installation or with any other offers from Bob Jenson A/C.
2012-2013 Federal Tax Credits for HVAC
In December 2012, President Obama signed the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, extending tax credits on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment purchased and installed from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013. This credit covers up to 10% of cost up to $500 or a specific amount from $50 – $300 on energy-efficient improvements made in 2012-2013 on qualifying systems. If you claimed $500 or more for enhancements to your home’s exterior (windows, doors, skylights, insulation, roofing, etc.) from 2006 to 2011, your HVAC purchase made in 2012-2013 will not be eligible for a tax credit. If you claimed $500 or less, you may qualify for a credit, but you may not get the full dollar amount specified.
- Tax Credit: 10% of cost up to $500 or a specific amount from $50–$300
- Expires: December 31, 2013
- Details: Must be an existing home & your principal residence. New construction and rentals do not qualify.
|Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan||Must use no more than 2% of the furnace’s total energy||$50|
|Air Source Heat Pumps||Split Systems:
|Central Air Conditioning (CAC)||Split Systems:
|Natural Gas, Propane or Oil Furnace||AFUE ≥ 95||$150|
|*This info is taken from EnergyStar.gov|
Claiming 2012-2013 Energy Tax Credits
- Determine if your system was purchased and installed between January 1,2012 – December 31, 2013
- Check if your system or equipment qualifies for tax credits based on the table above or going to EnergyStar.gov
- Get a Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for your equipment
- Save your Manufacturer’s Certification Statement, Original Contract and any receipts
- Use IRS form 5695 when claiming your 2012 or 2013 Residential Energy Credit*
*Consult your tax professional for full details on claiming tax credits